Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Even my toes are tired

For the past 5 days, I've been packing boxes, moving boxes, and unpacking boxes as we transition back home after being displaced by a fire nearly 8 months ago.

It's exhausting work, even with help.

And we adopted a new dog in the process, since, well, moving back home and getting my son ready for college wasn't stressful enough.

Meet Dusty, short for Dustin


He's a sweetie.  (The dog.  Though my kiddo is pretty great too).  But he's a little insane.  :)  He never stops moving.  Thank goodness our Tigger is keeping him busy!

We now have all the comforts of home: internet and the coffee grinder.  Priorities, right? 

I will likely continue to be scarce for another few days as we settle in.

It's good to be home.

3 comments:

  1. Dusty is so cute! Glad to hear you're moving back into your home finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're home. Good luck with your new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! It's been quite a trip these past 8 months. It feels amazing to be home.

    ReplyDelete