Monday, February 08, 2010

Double fan girl "squee'

Oh my. 

My little geeky scifi heart is beating double time.*

It looks like Neil Gaiman is writing a script for Dr. Who.

That should be utterly epic, given the scope, vision, and humor of Gaiman's work.  I think he and Dr. Who must be a match made in heaven.

I am also insanely jealous.  Writing for Dr. Who is one of my secret, life-long (or at least since I was 12, which feel like a lifetime ago) dreams.  And Neil Gaiman gets to live it.  *sob*

Okay.  I'm better now.  And I know this isn't a zero sum game.  Many writers have had the opportunity to send the Doctor out in time and space on his adventures.  Who's to say I won't have my chance?

Work hard.  Dream big.

*completely appropriate as Time Lords have 2 hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment